If you have never heard of skim boarding, or think you can't skim board because you don't live near the beach this is for you.
Skim boarding (a smaller counterpart to a surfboard without fins) is basically riding a board of basically foam or wood on shallow water on or off the ocean.
Ocean skim boarding is similar to a surfboarding . On flatland like: Rivers and mainly lakes is for more tricks and spins like: Ollie's and 360's and jumps.
Wood is common on ocean and can work for flatland boarding. Foam boards, however more expensive are better for flatland skim boarding as they float better, which is useful as there aren't waves to push you. Wood works on flatland as well as ocean and is the cheaper way to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades